Now let’s not get started on whether a vodka drink is truly a martini! We love this coffee cocktail as an evening pick up, mixed and poured in less than a minute with your Thermomix!
Pre-brew your espresso and let it cool ready for this evening delight.
Can’t make it now? Save this to Pinterest for later
As Amazon affiliates, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Tools you will need for making a Thermomix Espresso Martini
- Fine mesh sieve
- Serving glasses -a classic martini glass or mix it up and try a short cocktail glass
- 150g vodka
- 120g Kahlua
- 120g brewed espresso coffee
- 300g ice cubes
- Coffee beans, for garnishing (optional)
- Weigh vodka, Kahlua, Espresso and ice cubes into the mixing bowl - 20 seconds / Speed 4
- Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into martini cocktail glasses
- Use coffee beans to garnish
If you like it sweet you may like to add a little sugar though we personally find it sweet enough. If you are not getting enough froth, simply leave it on a little longer.
More coffee cocktail recipes
If you love an Espresso Martini then you may also enjoy these coffee-based recipes:
- Classic Vodka Espresso Martini
- Flat White Espresso Martini *a Mama Loves favourite!
- Italian Shakerato (mocktail)
Mama Loves A Drink advocates quality over quantity. Always drink responsibly!