Summer is the perfect excuse to invite friends over after a long tiring work week and experiment with different frozen alcoholic slush recipes. After all, there’s no better way to beat the heat and relax than sipping on a freshly made frosé, frozen daiquiri, or whichever alcoholic slushies you fancy. All you need is a blender (or a bag), some glasses, ice, mix, and of course, the liquor of your choice for a fun-filled, stress-free summer evening.
If you’re looking for some slushie recipes that are for adults only, check out our roundup of 20 Frozen Cocktails For Hot Summer Days!
Can’t make them now? Save this for later
Basic Tools for making Frozen Cocktails
- A good quality blender for cushing the ice
- A jigger for measuring correct quantities
- Beautiful serving glasses (you may want a high-quality plastic for serving in the garden!)
- (Optional) swizzle sticks for stirring your frozen cocktail
20 best frozen cocktail recipes
1. Basil Berry Daiquiri Cocktail from Home Cooking Memories
2. Blackberry Moscato Slushies from The View From Great Island
3. Boozy Lemonade Slushies from Seasoned Sprinkles
4. Easy Frozen Watermelon Margarita from Wow It’s Veggies
5. Frozen Bloody Mary from Dukes And Duchesses
6. Frozen Caribbean Breeze Cocktail from Simplistically Living
7. Frozen Cranberry Margarita from Give Me A Fork
8. Frozen Mango Margarita from Shrimp Salad Circus
9. Frozen Pink Grapefruit Prosecco Cocktail from Kitchen Sanctuary
10. Lava Flow Cocktail from Bullock’s Buzz
11. Hard Seltzer Strawberry Slushie from Keto Focus
12. Slushie Pineapple Rum from Home Fresh Ideas
13. Spiked Mint Chocolate Milkshake from Dukes & Duchesses
14. Strawberry Frosé from Maple + Mango
15. The Best Pina Colada Recipe from Everyday Delicious
16. Vodka Root Beer Floats from Minimalist Baker
17. Watermelon Daiquiris from Carefree Mermaid
18. Watermelon Lemon Vodka Slush from Mom Makes Dinner
19. Watermelon Frosé from Evolving Table
20. White Peach Frosé with Tarragon Simple Syrup from Le Petit Eats
Looking for more cocktail ideas? Don’t forget to check out our complete collection of classic & crafted cocktail ideas here.
Mama Loves A Drink advocates quality over quantity. Always drink responsibly!