Looking for an easy and fun way to add a twist to your classic mojito?
Look no further! In this article, we show you how make a raspberry mojito, a drink that keeps the deliciousness of the original while adding the extra flavor and color of fresh, juicy raspberries.
The result is a perfect summer cocktail that mixes the citrus flavour of a traditional mojito with the velvety taste and texture of perfectly ripe raspberries.
Can’t make it now? Save this to Pinterest for later
As Amazon affiliates, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Tools you will need for making a raspberry mojito
- Tall mojito glasses
- Cocktail muddler
- Cocktail stirrer
- Eco friendly straws (optional)
- 10 raspberries
- 2 limes
- 2 tbs sugar
- A handful of mint leaves
- 350 ml white rum
- 600 ml sparking water
- Wash well the raspberries and mint leaves
- Put them in a jug and muddle
- Add lime and sugar and then, slowly, the rum, sparking water and ice
- Add lie slices and extra mint for decoration and serve
Mama Loves A Drink advocates quality over quantity. Always drink responsibly!