This is another of those classic ready in minutes recipes that make me love my Thermomix just that little bit more! Because everything that comes out of the Thermomix is healthy, right?
OK, I’ll admit this one is pretty devilishly naughty on the scale of alcoholic treats, but oh so good! I mean what’s not to love about the creamy goodness of Baileys mixed with chocolate and coffee!
Like all good cocktails, you may want to adjust to taste as it can be exceptionally sweet and creamy, but offset with the delicate bitterness of the coffee.
Can’t make it now? Save this to Pinterest for later
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program that earns us a commission when a qualifying purchase is made.
Tools you will need for a Thermomix Baileys Cocktail
- Espresso coffee maker
- Grater (if you want the choc garnish)
- Martini glasses to serve
- 500g Baileys Irish Cream
- 250ml cream
- 397g can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tbsp chocolate sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 espresso shots of coffee (or substitute 1 tablespoon instant coffee)
- Chocolate squares of raspberries to garnish
- Place all ingredients (except garnish) into the Thermomix bowl together
- Set timer to 30 seconds and slowly start on speed 2, increasing slowly to speed 4
- Place a stick of chocolate into your cocktail glasses and pour or alternatively finely grate some milk chocolate flakes on top, garnish with a stick of raspberries
Another delicate touch is to lightly coat the rim of your glass with drinking chocolate.
Do note, it's very easy for the condensed milk to curdle. Mix slowly to begin with and take care with the speed.
If you don't like it so thick, you can reduce the amount of cream.
Mama Loves A Drink advocates quality over quantity. Always drink responsibly!