Show some love to these Valentine’s Day cocktails! You and your significant other can enjoy these delicious cocktails after your romantic dinner date for two or a date night out on the town.
When it comes to Valentine’s Day, we think of desserts and drinks that are pink and red. Chocolate also comes to mind when it comes to Valentine’s Day.
Luckily, you can enjoy both a cocktail and a chocolate dessert for Valentine’s Day after dinner!
These Valentine’s Day cocktails are pink or red, full of flavor, and some even combine dessert to make a romantic dessert drink that you and your significant other can enjoy together.
These delicious Valentine’s Day cocktails will make the perfect way to end a romantic day!
Can’t make it now? Pin it for later!
Watching your alcohol intake or got a baby on board this Valentine’s? Make sure to head over and see our Marvelous Valentine’s Mocktails, perfect zero-alcohol ideas for a romantic day.
Those extra touches for the Perfect Valentine’s Day Cocktail
Some of the extra special touches you can add to spruce up any of your basic cocktail recipes for Valentine’s Day
- Serve your drinks with love-heart shaped ice cubes
- Add a paper love-heart straw
- Love heart cocktail sticks for adding a touch of red berries
More Celebratory Cocktail Ideas
Whatever holiday or special occasion you’re celebrating, we have just the recipe for you! Why not check out next:
- Cocktail ideas perfect for St Paddy’s Day
- Blue Cocktails and Concoctions, perfect for 4 July Celebrations
- Hauntingly beautiful Halloween Cocktails
- Christmas Cocktails for the Festive Season
Mama Loves A Drink advocates quality over quantity. Always drink responsibly!