Valentine’s Day mocktails make the perfect drink to enjoy with your romantic dinner or when you want to celebrate without the addition of alcohol.
Since mocktails contain no alcohol, anyone can enjoy them, even the kids as they take part in the holiday of love activities.
Mocktails sometimes get a bad rap, but they shouldn’t. Valentine’s Day mocktails can be just as flavorful as cocktails. They’re refreshing, flavorful, and can be made to fit any special occasion.
So, whether you are spending Valentine’s Day with your significant other, family and friends, got a baby on board or want to celebrate with the kids, you can still enjoy a delicious drink with these Valentine’s Day mocktails.
Can’t make it now? Pin it for later!
Those extra special Valentine’s touches for your mocktails
- Serve your drinks in a love-heart glass or cup
- Add a love-heart shaped ice cube
- Throw in some enviro-friendly paper straws
- A little line of berries on a love-heart stick for that finishing touch
Looking for more mocktail ideas?
Some of the most popular holiday ideas include:
- Best Blue Mocktails – Perfect for 4 July Family Celebrations
- Alcohol-free Christmas Drinks for all the Family
- Non-Alcoholic Halloween Party Drinks
- The Best Sugar-Free Mocktails
- Gin Mocktails to Suit the Outdoor & Summer Season
Or if you’d still like a little splash of lovely bubbly to mark your Valentine’s Day celebrations, we have a great guide over here to Valentine’s Day Cocktails.