Alcohol free pina colada cocktail recipe. Easy to make virgin pina colada mocktail to get the bursting flavor of this coconut and pineapple drink without the alcohol.
Pina Colada has a sweet distinct taste and in its original version mixes the tropical flavor of pineapple and coconut with the kick of rum.
However, you don’t have to give up on this sweet summery drink if you want to stay alcohol free!
This virgin pina colada mocktail recipe is your ally to enjoy this tropical drink without the guilt.
Can’t make it now? Save this to Pinterest for later
As Amazon affiliates, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Tools you will need for making a Virgin Pina Colada
- A good blender
- Hurricane glasses (if you want to serve in traditional style)
- Environmentally friendly straws
- Colorful reusable cocktail umbrellas for extra color (optional)
- 190gr unsweetened pineapple chunks (frozen)
- 30gr ice
- 130ml unsweetened pineapple juice
- 130ml unsweetened coconut milk
- Brown sugar to taste (optional)
- Fresh pineapple slices or maraschino cherries to dress the glass
- Place the pineapple chunks and the ice in the blender
- Pour the pineapple juice and coconut milk, close and blend until pureed
- Taste and add brown sugar to taste (if needed)
Mama Loves A Drink advocates quality over quantity. Always drink responsibly!