A twist on the classic mojito recipe, this mojito passion fruit cocktail is the perfect recipe for a summer drink bursting with color and flavor.
Classic mojito is always a hit as a summer party drink however, you can also mix things up and surprise your guests with this fun summer variation that adds fresh pulp of passion fruit to this already summery cocktail.
For best results, make sure you pick a perfectly ripe passion fruit and experiment with just the right amount of tonic water to achieve the texture you most prefer.
Can’t make it now? Save this to Pinterest for later
As Amazon affiliates, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Tools you will need for making a passion fruit mojito
- A sharp knife to cut the fresh passion fruit
- Cocktail muddler
- Cocktail stirrer
- Environmentally friendly straws
- 1 passion fruit
- Handful of fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp light,fine brown sugar
- 60ml white rum
- Soda water to taste
- Half the passion fruit, then use a small spoon to scoop out the pulp and out it in the glass
- Add the mint leaves and muddle them
- Then add the ice, rum and mix
- Add tonic water to taste and correct with sugar if needed
If you love your passionfruit flavoured drinks you may also want to try:
- Porn Star Martini Mocktail – a non-alcoholic take on the modern classic hit the Porn Star with passionfruit the starring ingredient, also known as a Virgin Passion Star
- Cool Passion – a pitcher perfect summer mocktail with a great guide on picking the best passionfruit for the most flavoursome results.
Mama Loves A Drink advocates quality over quantity. Always drink responsibly!