Classic mojito cocktail recipe to get make this fresh, sweet and zesty rum cocktail at home
The mojito is a classic cocktail from Cuba made with goof quality rum, fresh mint and lime juice, muddled and sweetened by just the right amount of super fine sugar.
The mojito is said to date back to the 1600s but its taste never got old. nowadays, it is one of the most popular summer drinks, enjoyed in its original form, fruity variations and even in the virgin form of a mojito mocktail
Can’t make it now? Save this to Pinterest for later
As Amazon affiliates, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Tools you will need for making a classic mojito
- Collins glasses
- Cocktail muddler
- Cocktail stirrer
- 60 ml white rum
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1tbs super fine sugar
- fresh mint
- Tonic water to taste
- Cut your lime in half, then use your hands to squeeze its fresh juice into a collins glass
- Add sugar and muddle them together
- Then add the mint leaves and mush them
- Add ice and then pour rum and top up with tonic water
- Add sliced lime, extra mint for decoration (optional) and serve
Mama Loves A Drink advocates quality over quantity. Always drink responsibly!