Italian coffee is a delight in any season but, when summer comes, why not follow the example of the Italians and switch your espresso with a refreshing shakerato?
This is the perfect recipe for this refreshing summer drink with the looks of a cocktail and the refreshing kick of your morning coffee.
Serve in a martini glass.
- 100g italian coffee
- 200gr ice cubes
- 50gr liquid cane sugar
- Put your martini glass in the fridge or freezer to cool it
- As it cools down, put the ice in the shaker and add your liquid sugar
- Add your coffee (it is important to add the coffee last or it will melt the ice, ruining the taste and consistency of your drink)
- Close the shaker and, very quickly, shake vigorously for about 15 seconds
- Pour in the martini glass (use a strainer to stop the ice cubes from rolling in too)
- Serve immediately