This has to be one of our all-time favourite delightfully sweet cocktail treats to come out of the Thermomix. Perfect for a summer’s day or when you are looking for something sweet and fun, mango makes a fabulous twist on the classic daiquiri. We love to really play up the citrus flavours and make it icy, but still sippable without a straw.
Can’t make it now? Save this to Pinterest for later
As Amazon affiliates, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Tools you will need for making a Thermomix mango daiquiri
- A Thermomix (of course!)
- Mango cutting tool (or a sharp knife and chopping board)
- Citrus juicer
- Chilled serving glasses
- 500g fresh mango or frozen mango
- 400g ice cubes
- 40g raw sugar
- 60g white rum (or coconut rum)
- 60g Cointreau
- 15g lemon juice
- 15g lime juice
- Add sugar to your mixing bowl 10 seconds / speed 9
- Add mango and ice 20 seconds / speed 9
- Add remaining liquid ingredients 10 seconds / speed 9
- Pour into chilled glasses (frosted edge if you wish) and serve immediately
This makes a wonderfully smooth, fruity daiquiri. If you prefer your daiquiri with a more slushie consistency, you'll need to increase the quantity of ice.
We find there is plenty of sweetness already in mango so you should adjust the total amount of sugar to taste, it can be a bit sickly sweet if you go overboard so perhaps taste a chunk of mango first. You can always start with 30g sugar and do a quick taste test before adding the liquid ingredients.
More recipes to try
If you love your cool and fruity cocktails you may also like to try:
Mama Loves A Drink advocates quality over quantity. Always drink responsibly!